For the months of January to March, we are focusing on ...
Covid Food Packs and our Carpentry Shop & Trade School
SHORT TERM MISSION TEAMS
Every Day Ministries Canada believes strongly in ministering thought partnership and one of the partnerships we sincerely value is Short Term Mission Teams (STMs). We welcome teams of various sizes, ages, skill sets and ministry emphases. No experience is necessary but all experience is welcome. If you would like to make a difference, have a life changing experience and be a part of meaningful, ongoing mission work please keep reading to learn more about our Short Term Mission teams or contact us for more information.
AVAILABLE TEAM DATES
- Our Short Term Mission Trips are typically 7 days.
- We accept teams of 5 to 36 people.
- It costs $500US to register your team.
- Team expenses, per person, are $500US.
(for teams with less than 10 people the cost is $5000US).
- Teams are also required to provide $3000CND to $5000CND for Ministry Funds* This is a new requirement as of Aug 2022.
- We take teams throughout the year with the exception of September and December (see our calendar for available team dates).
- Print our STM Quick Facts sheet for your church information meetings.
- If you are interested in booking a trip but would like more details, please download our TEAM LEADER & TEAM MEMBER INFO GUIDES. These guides cover every aspect of coming on a STM with us.
- To book a trip with us please contact us.
Although several STM dates are listed in our calendar, we only book
8 STM teams each year (with the exception of Construction teams,
invited guests and Global Volunteers)
All teams must BOOK (confirm) at least 4 months in advance.
ie.,if you wish to book a trip for August 1st, you must contact us
before April 1st
TEAM LEADER & TEAM MEMBER RESOURCES
If you are a Team Leader please download and read the TEAM LEADER & TEAM MEMBER Information Guides. These information guides are extremely important resources for planning and preparing for your trip. They cover payment details, ministry funds, travel documents, checklists, ministry planning, and much more.
If you are a Team Member please download and read the TEAM MEMBER Information Guide. Being familiar with this information guide will help you be a prepared and informed Team Member.
Our Information Guides are updated on a regular basis. If you have read our Info Guides in the past, do read them again as there have been many additions and updates in the last couple of years.
All team members (leaders included) must fill out our HEALTH & INFORMATION FORM at least 60 days before your trip.